go through lynn garden. Then hook a right up to what I call the main drag of kingsport. Keep going straight and it's out on ur right.
is it in kingsport?
how about do i get there?
instead of getting on the interstate in weber city.. just keep going straight through lynn garden?
is it down thatta way?
go through lynn garden. Then hook a right up to what I call the main drag of kingsport. Keep going straight and it's out on ur right.
whats that exit called?
im not familiar with that area, hopefully i could find my way back home [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Stone Drive, it's highway 11-W, the Kingsport times news is on the left, and a hotel is on the right, take that off ramp, it comes to a red light, take a left, it's about 3 or 4 miles down the road (I think) the store will be on your left.
hopefully i can find my way back [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
It's on Stone Drive on the right side of the rode before you get to Lowe's. It's near Toyota of Kingsport.
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
that about figures
i called over there and asked if they had any yfz450's and they said they didn't... and didn't know when they could .. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
now i have no clue where to get one at
You should not end a sentence with a preposition.
well hell we got us a english teacher on here
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
there is a yamaha shop in Pikeville too. u cant miss it from the road.
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
Bookmarks